To compile the PhilleConnect you’ll need:
- The Lazarus FreePascal IDE
- A trunk snapshot of the Lazarus Synapse Library (use the ‘download snapshot’ button)
- A clone of the Application’s Github repository you want to compile, of course
SETUP YOUR BUILD ENVIRONMENT
- Navigate to your clone and open the
.lpifile with lazarus.
- Go to Packages -> load package file.
- Load the package file of synapse.
- Go to Project -> Project inspector.
- Check if all files are found, especially
ssl_openssl_lib.pasfrom synapse. If they are not found, remove and re-add them.
- Compile your program!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?
You will need the OpenSSL library to run the programs.
- On Windows, we recommend to use the two
.DLLfiles equipped with the ClientSetup for Windows. However, you also can build your own, if you want.
- On Linux, please install the package